Subdivision, Land Development, Conditional Use, Zoning and Related Documents
Land Development, Subdivision, Zoning Appeals and other important forms. Download the Fee Schedule at the top of this page for the appropriate application fees and escrow requirements. PLEASE NOTE: We require all plan sheets to be on 22" x 34" paper (blackline), each sheet individually folded to 8½" x 11". All preliminary applications must be received 21 days prior to the next regularly scheduled Planning Commission meeting.
- Subdivision & Land Development Application- Preliminary Plan Check List (for Subdivision & Land Development)
- Final Plan Check List (for Subdivision & land Development)
- Conditional Use Application- Zoning Permit Application- Professional Services Agreement
- Sketch Plan Requirements
As part of the Land Development application process, you are generally required to complete a Delaware County Act 247 Application. For additional information, visit the Delaware County Planning Department Website.
Signature Blocks information for Recorded Plan:
- Signature Line for Township Engineer with statement, "Reviewed this (blank) day of (blank) month and (blank) year by the Township Engineer, Chadds Ford Township, Delaware County, PA
- Signature Line for Planning Commission with statement, "Recommended this (blank) day of this (blank) month and (blank) year by the Chadds Ford Township Planning Commission, Chadds Ford Township, PA
- Signature Lines for the Board of Supervisors, individually titled, "Supervisor, Supervisor and Secretary," with statement, "Approved this (blank) day of (blank) month and (blank) year by the Chadds Ford Township Board of Supervisors, Chadds Ford Township, Delaware County, PA.