Chadds Ford Township's first playground and pavilion opened in November 2021and funded by a grant from the PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.
The playground is located behind the Township building at 10 Ring Road, Chadds Ford.
Playground and Pavilion rules include the following:
- Open from sunrise to sunset
-Possession or use of alcoholic beverages or narcotics is prohibited
- Smoking is prohibited
- Glass containers are prohibited in the play are
- Dogs are not permitted within the fenced in area
- Possession or discharge of any type of firearm, bow and arrow, air gun, slingshot or firework is prohibited
- Any event/large group over 10 people must obtain approval from the Township
- Fires are prohibited
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Every Wednesday at 10am from June through August, Chadds Ford hosts storytime in the pavilion next to the playground (weather permitting). Come enjoy a snack while listening to our wonderful volunteer readers read a story or two. Check the Township's website, Facebook, and Instagram for updates!
Storytime for summer 2023 will run every Wednesday at 10am from June 21st through August 23rd. We hope to see you there!
Thank you to all those who participated in Chadds Ford's first annual Easter Egg Hunt! We look forward to seeing you again in 2024.