The Board of Auditors is an elected body of three (3) members, serving six-year staggered terms.
- The Board of Auditors meets annually to organize the day after the Board of Supervisors Annual Organization meeting in January.
- All meetings are open to the public, and unless otherwise noted, held at the Township Building.
- No elected auditor is permitted during their term to hold any other elective or appointive township office or position or be an employee of the township for which he has been elected or appointed.
- The Board of Supervisors, in accordance with the Second Class Township Code, has opted to contract with an independent certified public accountant to audit the fiscal affairs of the Township This results in the annual Township Audit.
- The Township has contracted, Leitzell & Economidis, PC, Certified Public Accountants, to conduct an examination of all Township accounts for the 2023 fiscal year.
- When a public accountant or firm is appointed, the Board of Auditors shall not audit, settle or adjust the accounts audited by the appointed accountant or firm, but shall perform their other duties of office.
Auditors (6 Year Term):
Mr. Ben Simons, Chairman (Term 2029)
Ms. Swati Patel, Secretary (Term 2025)
Mr. Vincent DelRossi (Term 2027)