Zoning Permits and Zoning Hearing Board Applications

Zoning Permits & Zoning Hearing Board Applications

Zoning Permit Application

A zoning permit application is required for new construction and/ or additions to your property including but not limited to new construction, decks, sheds, fences and signage. Please contact the Township with any questions or concerns regarding zoning. Visit our Township Zoning Map (**Please note that there is an error on the Dilworthtown Historic District boundary on the zoning map, and should include the following address: 240 Brinton's Bridge Road.  The Township is working on an update to the map.) and Chadds Ford Township Code to determine the zone which your property is located within the Township and what's allowed per the code.

A Zoning Hearing Board Application is necessary for any variances or relief from the zoning code and is heard at a Zoning Hearing Board meeting.